Peanut Butter Feathery Pancakes
- 1 cup sifted all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup crunchy peanut butter
- 1 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- In a mixing bowl, stir together the flour, sugar, baking powder and salt.
- In a small bowl, beat egg with peanut butter until blended.
- Stir in milk and oil.
- Add all at once to the dry ingredients, beating until blended.
- Bake on a hot, lightly greased griddle until bubbles break on the surface. Turn
and brown the other side.
Yield: 6 to 8 four-inch pancakes or 32 dollar-size pancakes