A burst of pumpkin flavor in each bite, these moist and fluffy pancakes make
a great back-to-school breakfast treat.
- 2 cups all-purpose baking mix (such as Bisquick)
- 1 cup fat free milk
- 1 cup LIBBY'S® 100% Pure Pumpkin
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon grated orange peel
- Maple syrup
- Combine baking mix, milk, pumpkin, eggs and orange peel in large bowl; stir
- Grease griddle or large, nonstick skillet. Heat over medium-high heat. Pour
about 1/4 cup pancake batter onto hot griddle for each pancake; cook for 2 to
3 minutes on each side or until golden.
- Repeat with remaining batter.
- Serve with syrup.
Prep: 5 min | Cooking: 5 min | Yield: 14 pancakes
By: Libby's Pumpkin
Recipe and photo credit: VeryBestBaking.com and Nestlé®