Pumpkin Pie Pancakes
Canned pumpkin, allspice and cinnamon bring the flavor of fall to the breakfast
table in our pumpkin pie pancakes that are ready in just 15 minutes.
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 1/4 cups fat-free (skim) milk
- 2 cups Bisquick Heart Smart® mix
- 1/2 cup canned pumpkin (not pumpkin pie mix)
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground allspice
- Real maple syrup, if desired
- Into medium-large bowl, mix all ingredients except syrup until smooth. Batter
will be thick.
- Spray griddle with cooking spray; heat over medium-high heat.
- For each pancake, pour about 1/4 cup batter onto hot griddle. Cook until
bubbles form around edges.
- Turn pancakes; cook about 3 minutes or until golden brown on bottom.
- Serve pancakes with maple syrup.
Prep Time 15 min | Total Time 15 min | Servings 14
These pancakes are also wonderful topped with crushed pecans.
While cooking pancakes, stack and keep in a warm oven until you have desired
amount of pancakes cooked.