These are delicious served with honey.
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg, beaten
- 3/4 cup milk
- 3 tablespoons melted butter
- 1/2 cup precooked rice
- Add all ingredients except rice in blender; blend for 2 minutes.
- Add rice and cook as for regular griddle cakes.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Pancake Recipes