Roller Coaster Breakfast
After baking, this looks like a roller coaster.
- 6 eggs
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- Confectioners' sugar
- Heat oven to 450 degrees F. Butter a 9 x 13-inch pan and put into the freezer
while mixing the batter.
- Beat eggs with a fork.
- Slowly add the flour and mix well.
- Add salt, milk and melted butter.
- Pour into cold pan and bake for 18 to 20 minutes; then lower temperature to 350
degrees F and cook for an additional 10 minutes.
- Sprinkle with confectioners' sugar and serve with butter and syrup.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Pancake Recipes