Sheet Pan Blueberry Pancakes
Feeding a big bunch? Let us introduce you to our Sheet Pan Blueberry Pancakes
– the new easiest way to crank out a big order of ‘cakes, without compromising
on taste. Serve with maple syrup following a few moments of cooling.
Alternatively, for a lighter take, serve pancakes with 1 cup of plain Greek
yogurt or 1 cup of ricotta cheese with 1/4 cup honey. Sweet, sweet breakfast
- 1/4 cup canola oil, divided
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/3 cups buttermilk
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 2 cups fresh blueberries, divided
- Maple syrup
- Heat oven to 425 degrees F. Grease 13 x 9-inch baking sheet with 2
tablespoons oil; set aside.
- In large bowl, whisk together flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda
- In separate bowl, whisk together buttermilk, eggs and lemon zest; stir
in remaining oil.
- Whisk buttermilk mixture into flour mixture just until combined (do not
overmix; a few lumps are OK). Let stand for 10 minutes.
- Pour batter into prepared pan. Sprinkle 1 cup blueberries over top; bake
for 10 to 12 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted in center comes out
- Cut and serve pancakes with remaining blueberries and maple syrup.
Servings: 4 | Prep Time: 5 min | Total Time: 10-12 min
Alternatively, for a lighter take, serve pancakes with 1 cup plain Greek
yogurt or 1 cup of ricotta cheese with 1/4 cup honey.
If desired, substitute milk mixed with 1 tablespoon lemon juice for
buttermilk. Let stand for 15 minutes before using.
Recipe and photo credit (used with permission):
US Highbush Blueberry Council
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Pancake Recipes