Stardust Chocolate Pancakes
- 1 1/4 cups milk
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Powdered sugar and strawberry preserves (optional)
- In small bowl, combine milk, egg and butter; whisk until blended.
- In medium bowl, combine flour, cocoa powder, granulated sugar, baking soda and
salt; mix well. Add milk mixture; whisk just until dry ingredients are moistened.
- Heat griddle over medium heat until hot. With handle upright, place a star pancake
mold onto griddle; heat for 2 minutes. Lightly spray interior of mold and griddle with
nonstick cooking spray.
- For each pancake, pour scant 1/4 cup batter into mold, spreading batter to fill
mold. Cook for 1-2 minutes or until batter is set around edges. Carefully lift up
mold to release pancake; turn and cook for 1-2 minutes or until pancakes are baked through.
- Repeat with remaining batter. If desired, sprinkle pancakes with confectioners'
- Serve warm with strawberry preserves.
Yield: 12 pancakes
Nutrients per serving: (3 pancakes): Calories 270, Total Fat 9 g, Saturated
Fat 5 g, Cholesterol 75 mg, Carbohydrate 43 g, Protein 9 g, Sodium 560 mg, Fiber
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Pancake Recipes