Strawberry Cheesecake Blintzes
- 8 ounces mascarpone or cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup dairy sour cream
- 2 tablespoons orange liqueur or orange juice
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 cup glaze for strawberries, divided
- 10 ready-to-use crepes, at room temperature
- 2 1/2 to 3 cups sliced fresh strawberries or mixed fresh berries
- Sour cream
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In food processor or blender, place the softened mascarpone or cream cheese with
sour cream, liqueur, sugar and 1/2 cup of the glaze for strawberries. Cover and
blend until smooth. For each blintz, spoon 2 heaping tablespoons of the cheese mixture
onto center of one crepe, spreading into a small circle.
- Fold crepe in half over filling, then fold left and right edges to center. Fold
over once more to make a packet. Place blintzes folded side down on a buttered baking
sheet. Bake for 8 to 10 minutes, or until blintzes are heated through and edges
are light golden brown.
- To serve, warm remaining 1/2 cup glaze on HIGH power of microwave for about 45
seconds or until heated through.
- Place two blintzes on each serving plate; spoon strawberries over. Drizzle with
glaze, add a dollop of sour cream, and serve immediately.
Yield: 5 servings
>> BREAKFAST RECIPES
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.