Almond Cream Cheese Bundt
- 24 Rhodes Dinner Rolls, thawed but still cold
- 1 cup sliced almonds, divided
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- Sprinkle 1/4 cup almonds in a sprayed Bundt pan.
- Cut cream cheese into 24 equal cubes.
- In a small bowl mix sugar, cinnamon and nutmeg. Roll cream cheese cubes
in sugar mixture and coat completely. Wrap a roll around each cube and completely
enclose. Dip each roll into sugar mixture until coated.
- Place rolls in Bundt pan alternately with 3/4 cup almonds. Sprinkle any
remaining sugar mixture over rolls.
- Stir together butter and brown sugar in a small, microwave-safe bowl. Microwave
for 30 seconds. Stir well and pour over rolls.
- Cover with plastic wrap and let rise until almost to the top of the pan.
- Remove wrap and bake at 350 degrees F for 45 minutes. Cover with foil last
15 minutes of baking. Invert immediately onto serving platter (it is natural
for the Bundt to settle).
- Mix glaze ingredients together and drizzle over Bundt while still warm.
Recipe and photo used with permission from:
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.