Breakfast and Brunch Recipes
AnyTime! Monkey Bread
This gooey, sticky, sweet treat is heavenly and will disappear faster than it took to bake!
Prep: 5 min | Bake: 45 to 50 min | Yield: 6 servings
- 6 Rhodes AnyTime! Cinnamon Rolls, dough
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2/3 cup brown sugar
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Cut each cinnamon roll into six pieces. Dip each piece into butter then roll in brown sugar. Arrange evenly in included pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 30 minutes.
- Let sit for 5 minutes, then invert onto a plate or serving dish. Serve while warm.