Blueberry-Oatmeal Breakfast Cake
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 cup oatmeal
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 egg
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 1 cup blueberries
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Combine sugar, oatmeal, flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- Add oil, egg and buttermilk; mix well.
- Pour into a greased 8-inch square pan; sprinkle with blueberries.
- Bake at 375 degrees F for 35 to 45 minutes or until brown.
- Serve with syrup.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Breakfast Pastry Recipes