Breakfast in a Muffin
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 4 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup milk
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 2 eggs, divided
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 4 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- Heat oven to 425 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, combine first five ingredients.
- Combine milk, oil and 1 egg; stir into dry ingredients just until moistened.
- Fill greased or paper-lined muffin cups half full.
- In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese and second egg. Add Cheddar cheese and seasoned
salt; mix well. Stir in bacon. Spoon 2 tablespoons in the center of each muffin.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until muffins test done.
- Serve warm.
Posted by bettyboop50 at recipegoldmine.com.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.