Breakfast and Brunch Recipes
Breakfast in a Muffin
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 4 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup milk
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 2 eggs, divided
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 4 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- Heat oven to 425 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, combine first five ingredients.
- Combine milk, oil and 1 egg; stir into dry ingredients just until moistened.
- Fill greased or paper-lined muffin cups half full.
- In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese and second egg. Add Cheddar cheese and seasoned salt; mix well. Stir in bacon. Spoon 2 tablespoons in the center of each muffin.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until muffins test done.
- Serve warm.
Posted by bettyboop50 at recipegoldmine.com.