Cappuccino Sticky Buns
- Butter for greasing pan, plus 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) melted butter or margarine, divided use
- 1 (.82 ounce - 1 serving) envelope dry cappuccino drink mix
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1 loaf frozen bread dough, such as Bridgford, thawed according to package directions
- Lightly grease one 9-inch pie pan; set aside.
- Mix together cappuccino mix, sugar and cinnamon; set aside.
- Sprinkle pecans over bottom of prepared pan.
- Divide thawed dough into 12 equal pieces. Roll each piece of dough in melted
butter, then in sugar mixture. Coat well. Place coated dough in single layer
in pan. Let rise until double in size.
- Meanwhile, 15 minutes before baking, heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until rolls are golden brown and cooked through.
- Remove from oven and invert on serving dish to cool.