Caramel Apple Sticky Buns
- 2 packages crescent roll dough
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup corn syrup
- 2 Granny Smith apples
- 1/2 cup pecans
- 1/2 cup cinnamon sugar
- Peel, core and slice two apples. Chop apples and pecans in medium bowl.
- Add cinnamon sugar mixture and mix well.
- Roll out 1 crescent roll. Do not separate. Pinch to
seal, then roll with rolling pin. Spread half of the apple mixture on the crescent
roll. Starting from one end, roll crescent dough to form a circle. Cut into 8 to
- Repeat for second crescent roll.
- Melt butter in skillet. Add brown sugar and corn syrup to butter.
- Place dough pieces into butter mixture in the skillet, rolling to coat.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 20 to 25 minutes.