Breakfast and Brunch Recipes
- 2 (8 ounce) cans crescent rolls
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon almond or vanilla extract
- 1 egg, separated
- Cinnamon-sugar mixture
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Butter a 9 x 13-inch baking pan (or spray with non-stick cooking spray).
- Unroll 1 package of crescent rolls and spread in prepared pan, sealing seams with fingers.
- Beat together cream cheese, sugar, extract and egg yolk. Spread over bottom layer of crescent rolls. Top with remaining package of crescent rolls.
- Beat egg white and brush over top of dough. Sprinkle with cinnamon-sugar mixture.
- Bake for 20 minutes.