- 1 (8-count) package refrigerated crescent rolls
- 8 ounces cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon flour
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Arrange rolls in a flat rectangle on a jellyroll pan or cookie sheet. Push seams
together so that cheese mixture will not run through to pan.
- Mix remaining ingredients
until smooth. Spread over crescent rolls, pushing cheese almost to edges. Fold corners
over mixture. Sprinkle with cinnamon.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes until rolls are
golden brown. Cheese will rise a little then fall. Drizzle with a glaze of confectioners'
sugar and milk while still a little warm.
- Cool and serve.