Breakfast and Brunch Recipes
Yield: 8 servings
- 1 pound Monterey Jack cheese
- 4 ounces green chiles, chopped
- 1 quart large curd cottage cheese
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 10 eggs, well beaten
- Grate cheese, Add chiles and cottage cheese.
- Sift flour and baking powder. Add to mixture.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Pour into well-greased 3-quart oblong baking dish.
- Bake for 15 minutes at 400 degrees F, and then bake for 30 minutes at 350 degrees F.