- 1 pound Monterey jack cheese
- 4 ounces green chiles, chopped
- 1 quart large
curd cottage cheese
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 cup butter,
- 10 eggs, well beaten
- Grate cheese, Add chiles and cottage cheese.
- Sift flour and baking powder. Add
- Add remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Pour into well-greased 3-quart
oblong baking dish.
- Bake for 15 minutes at 400 degrees F, and then bake for 30 minutes at 350
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.