- 1 pound Monterey jack cheese
- 4 ounces green chiles, chopped
- 1 quart large curd cottage cheese
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 10 eggs, well beaten
- Grate cheese, Add chiles and cottage cheese.
- Sift flour and baking powder. Add to mixture.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Pour into well-greased 3-quart oblong baking dish.
- Bake for 15 minutes at 400 degrees F, and then bake for 30 minutes at 350
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.