- 20 small balls frozen bread dough (you can use store bought dough)
- 1 cup brown sugar, firmly packed
- 1/4 cup vanilla instant pudding
- 1 to 2 tablespoons cinnamon
- 3/4 cup raisins (optional)
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup melted butter
- Grease a 10-inch Bundt pan and add frozen rolls. Sprinkle with brown sugar, pudding
powder, cinnamon, and raisons. Pour melted butter over all. Cover with a clean damp cloth and leave at room temperature.
- Turn out the lights and go to bed.
- In the morning preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Bake for 25 minutes.
- Let sit for 5 minutes and turn out on serving plate.
- Serve with fresh fruit if desired.
Posted by kdipaolo at Recipe Goldmine 6/26/01 5:14:06 am.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.