Breakfast and Brunch Recipes
Cinnamon Cream Cheese Squares
Yield: about 3 dozen
- 2 (8 ounce) tubes refrigerated crescent rolls
- 16 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar, divided
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Unroll one tube of dough and place in a lightly greased 13 x 9-inch baking pan. Seal seams and perforations; set aside.
- In a mixing bowl beat cream cheese, 1 cup of sugar and vanilla extract until smooth. Spread over dough.
- Unroll remaining tube of dough and place over cream cheese mixture, stretching to fit. Brush butter evenly over top; sprinkle with cinnamon and remaining 1/2 cup sugar.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 30 minutes or until done.
- Cool; cut into squares.