Cinnamon Latte Rolls
- 2 packages crusty loaf French bread dough
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons instant coffee
- 1 stick butter, softened
- 3 cups sifted powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup milk
- 4 teaspoons instant cappuccino-flavored coffee mix
- Remove dough from canisters, fold each roll of dough in half and wrap together
loosely with plastic wrap. Place wrapped dough in the refrigerator and let rest
at least 2 hours.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly grease 2 (8-inch) cake pans.
- In a small bowl, combine brown sugar, cinnamon, and instant coffee. Set aside.
- On a lightly floured surface, place 1 piece of the folded dough on top of the
other piece of dough and flatten. Roll dough into an 8 x 14-inch rectangle. Spread
softened butter over surface of dough and sprinkle with the sugar-cinnamon-coffee
mixture. Starting with the long edge, roll dough like a jellyroll. Cut into 12 pieces
and divide between the 2 prepared cake pans.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes until golden brown. Allow to cool 10 minutes before spreading
- For icing: In a medium mixing bowl with a handheld mixer, beat together softened
butter and sifted powdered sugar adding the sugar 1 cup at a time. Beat until light
and fluffy. Add remaining ingredients and beat until combined. Spread or drizzle
over cooled rolls.
Recipe used with permission from Sandra Lee.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.