- 1 roll refrigerated biscuits
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 1 cup cinnamon and sugar, mixed well
- Stretch biscuits into an oval shape. Dip into melted butter, coating both sides.
Dip into the cinnamon-sugar mixture, coating both sides.
- Twist biscuits about three or four times, twisting in one direction.
- Place on cookie sheet and place in a preheated
350 degrees F oven until golden brown.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.