Breakfast and Brunch Recipes
Colossal Chocolate Cinnamon Rolls
- 2 (1 pound) loaves frozen white yeast bread dough, thawed, divided
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 2 cups (12 ounce package) NESTLE TOLL HOUSE Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels, divided
- 1 cup chopped nuts, divided
- 1 cup sifted confectioners' sugar
- 3 to 4 teaspoons milk
- Grease two 9-inch-round baking pans.
- Roll one bread loaf into 16 x 10-inch rectangle on lightly floured surface.
- Combine sugar and cinnamon in small bowl; sprinkle 2 tablespoons over dough leaving 1/2-inch border around sides.
- Sprinkle with 1 cup morsels and 1/2 cup nuts.
- Roll up dough starting at short end; seal edges. Cut into 6 slices; place cut side up in prepared baking pan.
- Repeat with remaining bread loaf, sugar mixture, morsels and nuts; place in second prepared baking pan. Cover; let rise in warm place until dough almost fills pans.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until deep golden brown.
- Cool slightly; drizzle with Glaze.
- Combine confectioners' sugar and milk to make a stiff glaze.