Breakfast and Brunch Recipes
Confetti Rolls. Brighten up the day with these fun confetti rolls! A sweet treat swirled up with happy, colorful sprinkles.
Prep: 15 min | Bake: 25 to 30 min | Yield: 12 servings
- 12 Rhodes White Dinner Rolls, dough thawed to room temperature
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 1/4 cup rainbow sprinkles
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 2 tablespoons rainbow sprinkles
- Combine rolls and roll out on a sprayed surface to a 14 x 12 inch rectangle. Cover with sprayed plastic wrap and let rest while preparing the crumble filling.
- In a bowl, combine flour, sugar, brown sugar, sprinkles and butter. The filling should be a crumbly texture.
- Remove sprayed plastic wrap and sprinkle the crumble filling onto the dough leaving one long side with a 1-inch clean edge.
- Roll up dough toward the clean edge and pinch to seal. Cut into 12 pieces and place on a sprayed 9 x 13-inch pan. Let rise until double in size, about 30 minutes.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 25 to 30 minutes or until the rolls are golden brown.
- To make the icing topping, combine powdered sugar, milk and sprinkles. Before serving, top the rolls with the icing.