Breakfast and Brunch Recipes
Cottage Cheese Breakfast Rolls
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, softened
- 1 (12 ounce) carton cottage cheese
- 2 cups flour
- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup butter
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- Stir together butter and cottage cheese; add flour. Blend together and refrigerate overnight.
- Divide into two halves and then roll them into two circles. Cut into 10 pie-shape pieces per each circle. Roll up each piece, beginning with wide end, into crescent shape and place on greased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 20 minutes.
- Blend ingredients together in a bowl. Frost rolls still while warm.