Cottage Cheese Breakfast Rolls
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, softened
- 1 (12 ounce) carton cottage cheese
- 2 cups flour
- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup butter
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- Rolls: Stir together butter and cottage cheese; add flour. Blend together
and refrigerate overnight.
- Divide into two halves and then roll them into two circles. Cut into 10 pie-shape
pieces per each circle. Roll up each piece, beginning with wide end, into crescent shape and place on greased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 20 minutes.
- Frosting: Blend ingredients together in a bowl. Frost rolls still while warm.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.