Cranberry Cream Cheese Pull Aparts
- 24 frozen bread rolls, thawed but still cold
- 1 cup dried cranberries
cup butter, melted
- 1 cup granulated sugar, divided
- 6 ounces cream cheese,
- 3 tablespoons fresh orange juice
- 1 tablespoon each grated orange
and lemon rinds
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 5 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- Press about 5 to 6 cranberries into each thawed roll. Place rolls in a 9 x 13-inch
pan coated with nonstick cooking spray.
- Combine the butter, 1/2 cup of the granulated sugar, cream cheese and orange
juice. Blend well and pour over the rolls. Cover with plastic wrap and let rise
until double in size. (Time will depend on temperature of your kitchen.)
- Combine remaining 1/2 cup granulated sugar, the rinds and any remaining cranberries.
Sprinkle this mixture over the risen rolls.
- Bake immediately in a preheated 350
degree F oven for 25 minutes or until the rolls in the center are done.
- Combine powdered sugar and lemon juice. Drizzle over hot rolls. (Toss on extra
cranberries, if you so desire.)
Yield: 2 dozen pull aparts
Posted by Annette at Recipe Goldmine 12/13/2001 1:35 pm.