Cream Cheese Danish
- 2 (8 ounce) cans refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1 large egg, separated
- 16 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup chopped pecans, optional
- Sifted confectioners' sugar (optional)
- Heat oven 375 degrees F. Grease a 13 x 9-inch baking pan.
- Unroll one package crescent rolls and press into prepared pan to cover the bottom.
- Beat egg yolk, cream cheese and lemon juice. Pour over dough in pan.
- Unroll second package of crescent rolls on wax paper and press or roll out. Put
on top of cream cheese mixture and peel off wax paper.
- Whip egg white and brush over top of dough. Sprinkle with chopped pecans.
- Bake for 25 minutes.
- Let cool, then sprinkle with sifted confectioners' sugar.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.