Creamy Cinnamon Rolls
- 2 (1 pound) loaves frozen bread dough, thawed
- 2/3 cup (1/2 of a 14 ounce can) Eagle Brand Sweetened Condensed Milk (NOT evaporated milk), divided use
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 cup sifted confectioners' sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Chopped pecans (optional)
- On a lightly floured surface, roll each of the bread dough loaves to a 12 x 9-inch rectangle. Spread 1/3 cup Eagle Brand over dough rectangles. Sprinkle with 1 cup pecans and cinnamon. Roll up jelly-roll style starting from a short side cut. Cut each into 6 slices.
- Generously grease 13 x 9-inch baking pan. Place rolls, cut sides down, in pan. Cover loosely with greased wax paper and then with plastic wrap. Chill overnight. Cover and chill remaining 1/3 cup Eagle Brand.
- To bake, let pan of rolls stand at room temperature for 30 minutes.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Bake for 30 to 35 minutes or until golden brown. Cool in pan for 5 minutes; loosen edges and remove rolls from pan.
- Meanwhile for frosting, in small bowl, combine confectioners' sugar, remaining 1/3 cup Eagle Brand and vanilla extract. Drizzle frosting on warm rolls.
- Sprinkle with additional chopped pecans if desired.
Tip: Use remaining Eagle Brand as dip for fruit; add a few spoonsful to coffee or pour into storage container and store tightly covered in refrigerator for up to 1 week.
Source: Eagle Brand Sweetened Condensed Milk