Creamy Cinnamon Rolls
- 2 (1 pound) loaves frozen bread dough, thawed
- 2/3 cup (1/2 of a 14 ounce can) Eagle Brand Sweetened Condensed Milk (NOT evaporated milk), divided use
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 cup sifted confectioners' sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Chopped pecans, optional
- On a lightly floured surface, roll each of the bread dough loaves to a 12 x 9-inch
rectangle. Spread 1/3 cup Eagle Brand over dough rectangles. Sprinkle with 1 cup
pecans and cinnamon. Roll up jelly-roll style starting from a short side cut. Cut
each into 6 slices.
- Generously grease 13 x 9-inch baking pan. Place rolls, cut sides down, in pan.
Cover loosely with greased wax paper and then with plastic wrap. Chill overnight.
Cover and chill remaining 1/3 cup Eagle Brand.
- To bake, let pan of rolls stand at room temperature for 30 minutes.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Bake for 30 to 35 minutes or until golden brown. Cool
in pan for 5 minutes; loosen edges and remove rolls from pan.
- Meanwhile for frosting, in small bowl, combine confectioners' sugar, remaining
1/3 cup Eagle Brand and vanilla extract. Drizzle frosting on warm rolls.
- Sprinkle with additional chopped pecans if desired.
Tip: Use remaining Eagle Brand as dip for fruit; add a few spoonsful to coffee
or pour into storage container and store tightly covered in refrigerator for up
to 1 week.
Source: Eagle Brand Sweetened Condensed Milk
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.