Crescent Caramel Pecan Rolls
- 5 tablespoons butter
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 2 (8 ounce) cans Pillsbury quick crescent rolls
- 3 tablespoons softened butter
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In ungreased 13 x 9-inch pan melt 5 tablespoons butter in oven.
- Stir in brown sugar, water and pecans.
- Separate each can into 4 rectangles and press together
perforations to seal dough. Spread with 3 tablespoons butter.
- Combine cinnamon and sugar and sprinkle over dough. Starting at short side roll
up each rectangle. Cut into 4 slices forming 32 pieces. Place cut side down in prepared
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes until golden brown.
- Invert immediately to remove from pan.
- Rearrange nuts and separate.
- Serve warm.
To reheat, wrap in foil and heat at 350 degrees F for 10 to 15 minutes.