Crescent Caramel Pecan Rolls
- 5 tablespoons butter
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 2 (8 ounce) cans Pillsbury quick crescent rolls
- 3 tablespoons softened butter
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In ungreased 13 x 9-inch pan melt 5 tablespoons butter in oven.
- Stir in brown sugar, water and pecans.
- Separate each can into 4 rectangles and press together
perforations to seal dough. Spread with 3 tablespoons butter.
- Combine cinnamon and sugar and sprinkle over dough. Starting at short side roll
up each rectangle. Cut into 4 slices forming 32 pieces. Place cut side down in prepared
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes until golden brown.
- Invert immediately to remove from pan.
- Rearrange nuts and separate.
- Serve warm.
To reheat, wrap in foil and heat at 350 degrees F for 10 to 15 minutes.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.