Early Morning Cookies
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup oatmeal
- 1/2 cup coconut
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 cup cornflakes
- 1/2 cup raisin bran
- 1/2 cup mini chocolate
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, beat sugar, brown sugar and butter until light and fluffy.
vanilla extract and egg, blending well.
- Mix remaining ingredients in a bowl and add to sugar mixture, beating well.
- Shape into 1-inch balls and place on ungreased cookie sheet 2 inches apart.
for 8 to 12 minutes.
- Remove immediately from cookie sheet onto a wire rack and let
Yield: 4 1/2 dozen
Posted by bettyboop50 at recipegoldmine.com.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help maintain Recipe Goldmine. Thank you.