Early Morning Cookies
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup oatmeal
- 1/2 cup coconut
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup cornflakes
- 1/2 cup raisin bran
- 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, beat sugar, brown sugar and butter until light and fluffy.
- Add vanilla extract and egg, blending well.
- Mix remaining ingredients in a bowl and add to sugar mixture, beating well.
- Shape into 1-inch balls and place on ungreased cookie sheet 2 inches apart.
- Bake for 8 to 12 minutes.
- Remove immediately from cookie sheet onto a wire rack and let
Yield: 4 1/2 dozen
Posted by bettyboop50 at recipegoldmine.com.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Breakfast Pastry Recipes