Easy Cheese Danish
- 2 cans refrigerated crescent rolls
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 1 egg yolk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 1/2 to 2 tablespoons milk
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Spray a 9 x 13-inch pan with non-stick spray. Spread one package of crescent
rolls on the bottom.
- Cream together the cream cheese, egg yolk, vanilla extract and sugar. Spread
over the crescent rolls. Top with other package of crescent rolls.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 25-30 minutes. Let stand for 15 minutes.
- Mix confectioners' sugar and milk together to get a thick glaze. Pour glaze
over the Danish and serve.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Breakfast Pastry Recipes