French Toasted English Muffins
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup half-and-half
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 6 English muffins
- 4 tablespoons butter
- Beat together eggs, cream, sugar and vanilla extract. Soak muffins, cut side
down, in mixture for 1 minute. Turn and dip other side to moisten. Stack muffins,
cut side up, until ready to cook.
- Fry muffins, cut side down, in butter over medium heat until golden brown. Turn;
fry 2 to 3 minutes more.
- Serve with maple or your favorite syrup.