Irish Cream Croissants
- 1 package refrigerated crescent rolls
- 8 ounces
cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup Irish Cream
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1/4 cup Irish Cream
- Mix cream cheese and Irish Cream until well blended. Mix in 1/2 cup confectioners'
- Unroll crescent rolls as directed on package. Spread cream cheese mixture on
each triangle, dividing evenly. Roll up and bake as directed on package.
- Mix Glaze ingredients well. Drizzle over baked rolls.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.