Irish Cream Croissants
- 1 package refrigerated crescent rolls
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup Irish Cream
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1/4 cup Irish Cream
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Mix cream cheese and Irish Cream until well blended. Mix in 1/2 cup confectioners'
- Unroll crescent rolls as directed on package. Spread cream cheese mixture on
each triangle, dividing evenly. Roll up and bake as directed on package.
- Mix Glaze ingredients well. Drizzle over baked rolls.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Breakfast Pastry Recipes