Jelly Filled Puffs
- 1 large container Pillsbury crescent rolls
- Favorite jam, jelly or preserves
- Confectioners' sugar
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Cut each crescent strip into 2 triangles.
- Put a small dab of your favorite filling onto the center of each triangle. Flip
over the shortest end towards the preserves and then bring together the other 2
ends and press the tips together.
- Bake at 350 degrees F until the edges are slightly browned.
- Cool on a wire rack; sprinkle with confectioners' sugar.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Breakfast Pastry Recipes