Jelly Filled Puffs
- 1 large container Pillsbury crescent rolls
- Favorite jam, jelly or preserves
- Confectioners' sugar
- Cut each crescent strip into 2 triangles.
- Put a small dab of your favorite filling onto the center of each triangle. Flip
over the shortest end towards the preserves and then bring together the other 2
ends and press the tips together.
- Bake at 350 degrees F until the edges are slightly browned.
- Cool on a wire rack; sprinkle with confectioners' sugar.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help maintain Recipe Goldmine. Thank you.