Jiffy Cinnamon Rolls
- 2 cups flour
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup cold butter or margarine
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 1 1/2 cups brown sugar
- 4 teaspoons cinnamon
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- In large bowl mix flour, sugar, baking powder and salt. Cut in 1/4 cup butter
until crumbly. Make a well in center. Pour milk in well and stir to form soft dough.
Turn onto floured surface. Knead 8-10 times. Roll into rectangle about 1/3-inch
thick and 12 inches long (width will vary).
- Mix the 1/2 cup butter, brown sugar and cinnamon until well mixed. Drop 1 teaspoon
into each of 12 greased muffin tins. Spread the remaining cinnamon mixture over
the dough. Roll up. Cut into 12 slices. Place into muffin tins.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 15-20 minutes. Turn upside down onto tray or large
sheet of foil.
- Glaze: Mix 1/2 cup powdered sugar with a bit of milk to make thin glaze. Drizzle
over tops of cinnamon rolls.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Breakfast Pastry Recipes