- 1 can small refrigerated biscuits
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In bowl, mix together sugar, pecans, butter and lemon juice. Divide the mixture
up among 10 ungreased and unlined muffin tins. Place one biscuit in each tin on
top of the sugar mixture. Bake for about 8 to 11 minutes.
- Let set 2 minutes and then turn them out onto a plate or wax paper. If you turn
them out as soon as they are out of the oven, you lose most of the coating; but
if you wait too long, they will become cemented to the pan.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Breakfast Pastry Recipes