Marshmallow-Cinnamon Crescent Rolls
- 1 tube crescent rolls
- 8 large marshmallows
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Melted butter or margarine
- Icing glaze
- Mix cinnamon and sugar together. Dip marshmallows into melted butter; roll in cinnamon-sugar
mixture and place on wide end of the crescent roll. Fold wide ends over marshmallow;
then roll up to the point end. Pinch edges together as needed. Place in greased
muffin pan. Brush with melted butter.
- Bake at 375 degrees F for 10 to 12 minutes.
- Remove from oven. Cool for about 5 minutes; then remove and place on wax paper to
- Swirl into an icing glaze. Top with a few nuts, if you desire.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.