Mocha Latte Bacon Danish
- 6 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1 can Pillsbury® Grands!® Big & Flaky refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 1 egg, beaten
- 6 slices bacon, chopped
- 1/2 cup Jif® Chocolate Flavored Hazelnut Spread
- 2 teaspoons instant espresso powder
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Line large cookie sheet with parchment paper.
In small bowl, beat cream cheese and powdered sugar with electric mixer on medium
speed until smooth.
- Remove dough from can; do not unroll. Cut into 8 slices. Place cut side
down 2 inches apart on cookie sheet. Press each slice into 3-inch round. Press
1 1/2-inch-wide indentation in center of each round. Spoon 1 1/2 tablespoons
cream cheese mixture into each indentation. Brush edges with beaten egg.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until golden brown. Cool for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in 10-inch nonstick skillet, cook bacon over medium heat 15 minutes,
stirring frequently, until crisp. Drain well.
- In small microwavable bowl, mix chocolate hazelnut spread and espresso powder.
Microwave on HIGH 30 seconds; stir. Drizzle over rolls. Sprinkle with bacon.
prep time 20 min | total time 45 min | servings 8
Nutrition Facts Serving Size: 1 Serving Calories 370 Calories from Fat 220
Total Fat 24g Saturated Fat 9g Trans Fat 2g Cholesterol 55mg Sodium 510mg Total
Carbohydrate 31g Dietary Fiber 0g Sugars 5g Protein 7g
% Daily Value*: Vitamin A 6% Vitamin C 0% Calcium 6% Iron 8%
Exchanges: 0 Starch; 0 Fruit; 2 Other Carbohydrate; 0 Skim Milk; 0 Low-Fat
Milk; 0 Milk; 0 Vegetable; 0 Very Lean Meat; 0 Lean Meat; 1 High-Fat Meat; 3 Fat
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Jif and Simply Jif are trademarks of The J.M. Smucker Company Bake-Off is a registered
trademark of General Mills ©2013
Recipe and photo credit (used with permission):
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Breakfast Pastry Recipes