Morning Oatmeal Muffins
Bake your morning oatmeal in a muffin tin for single servings you can pull out
of the freezer all week!
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 3/4 cup applesauce
- 1 cup skim milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 3 cups Quaker's old fashioned rolled oats
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a muffin tin with paper or foil muffin
- In a large bowl, whisk the wet ingredients together until well combined.
- Stir in the dry ingredients.
- Fill each muffin cup about half way with the mixture.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
Recipe and photo credit: Quaker Oats
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help maintain Recipe Goldmine. Thank you.