Morning Oatmeal Muffins
Bake your morning oatmeal in a muffin tin for single servings you can pull out
of the freezer all week!
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 3/4 cup applesauce
- 1 cup skim milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 3 cups Quaker's old fashioned rolled oats
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a muffin tin with paper or foil muffin
- In a large bowl, whisk the wet ingredients together until well combined.
- Stir in the dry ingredients.
- Fill each muffin cup about half way with the mixture.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
Recipe and photo credit (used with permission):
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Breakfast Pastry Recipes