Old West Orange Croissants
- 10 small croissants
- 9 ounces orange marmalade
- 3 ounces orange juice
- 8 eggs
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 1/2 cups cream
- Mandarin orange sections
- Cut croissants in half lengthwise and place in bottom of 12 x 10-inch baking
- Thin marmalade with orange juice and spoon over each bottom half, saving a little
to be used as glaze. Replace croissant tops.
- Beat eggs, cream and almond extract. Pour over top of the croissants.
- Spoon thinned marmalade over top. Soak overnight.
- Remove from refrigerator 45 minutes before baking.
- Bake for 25 minutes at 350 degrees F.
- Serve hot, garnished with mandarin orange sections and strawberries.