Old West Orange Croissants
- 10 small croissants
- 9 ounces orange marmalade
- 3 ounces orange juice
- 8 eggs
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 1/2 cups cream
- Mandarin orange sections
- Cut croissants in half lengthwise and place in bottom of 12 x 10-inch baking
- Thin marmalade with orange juice and spoon over each bottom half, saving a little
to be used as glaze. Replace croissant tops.
- Beat eggs, cream and almond extract. Pour over top of the croissants.
- Spoon thinned marmalade over top. Soak overnight.
- Remove from refrigerator 45 minutes before baking.
- Bake for 25 minutes at 350 degrees F.
- Serve hot, garnished with mandarin orange sections and strawberries.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.