Overnight Caramel Rolls
- 1 loaf frozen bread dough, thawed
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 package dry butterscotch pudding (NOT instant)
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Cut or break off bread dough into walnut size pieces. Arrange dough into greased
Bundt pan. On top of dough, sprinkle pudding, cinnamon and brown sugar. Drizzle
melted butter over dough.
- Let stand in refrigerator overnight or 8 hours.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 20-25 minutes.
Posted by JBic at Recipe Goldmine 10:50:36am 10/1/02.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Breakfast Pastry Recipes