Pecan Pie Breakfast Squares
Crescent roll dough in a tube makes for a tasty crust that holds sweet, crunchy
- 1 (8 ounce) tube crescent dinner roll dough
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup corn syrup
- 1 tablespoon butter, softened
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Heat oven to 375 degrees. Butter a 9 x 13-inch baking pan.
- Unroll dough from tube and place in buttered pan. With fingers, pinch together
seams and press dough onto the bottom of the pan, coming up the sides just a little.
- Bake for 5 minutes in oven just to set the dough. It will not yet be done.
- Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, combine remaining ingredients. Pour over partially-baked
crust and spread almost to edges with a spoon. Return to oven and bake about 20
minutes more until deep golden brown (top will be soft and bubbly).
- Allow to cool
before cutting into squares.
Yield: about 20
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Breakfast Pastry Recipes