Pineapple Pecan Sticky Buns
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 1 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1 fresh pineapple, peeled,
cored and chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1 loaf frozen bread dough, thawed
(1/3 of a 32 ounce package)
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- Pour melted butter in the bottom of a 13 x 9-inch baking pan. Sprinkle with brown
sugar, then pineapple and pecans. Set aside.
- Roll thawed dough into a 10 x 12-inch rectangle and spread with softened butter.
- In a small bowl, combine sugar, cinnamon and nutmeg and sprinkle over buttered
dough. Roll up and pinch seam to seal.
- Cut dough into twelve 1-inch slices. Place in baking dish over pineapple pecan
mixture; cover and let rise until doubled in size, about 45 minutes to 1 hour.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 20 to 25 minutes.
- While buns are still hot, invert onto a serving platter.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help maintain Recipe Goldmine. Thank you.