Raspberry-Cheese Breakfast Bars
- 1 1/4 cups oatmeal
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup granulated sugar
cup brown sugar
- 1 cup coconut
- 1 cup nuts
- 3/4 cup margarine
- 4 cups fresh
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1 egg
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- Mix oatmeal, flour, sugar, brown sugar, coconut, nuts and melted margarine until
crumbly. Save 1 1/2 cups mixture. Pat remainder into ungreased 13 x 9-inch pan.
- Bake for 15 minutes and cool.
- Meanwhile, gently simmer raspberries with a little water until the mixture is
reduced and thickened; let cool.
- Spread 1 1/2 to 2 cups thickened raspberries in pan.
- Next layer mixture of sugar,
egg and 8 ounces cream cheese.
- Sprinkle remaining crumb mixture on top.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 20 minutes.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help maintain Recipe Goldmine. Thank you.