Raspberry-Cheese Breakfast Bars
- 1 1/4 cups oatmeal
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup coconut
- 1 cup nuts
- 3/4 cup margarine
- 4 cups fresh raspberries
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1 egg
- 8 ounces cream cheese
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Mix oatmeal, flour, sugar, brown sugar, coconut, nuts and melted margarine until
crumbly. Save 1 1/2 cups mixture. Pat remainder into ungreased 13 x 9-inch pan.
- Bake for 15 minutes and cool.
- Meanwhile, gently simmer raspberries with a little water until the mixture is
reduced and thickened; let cool.
- Spread 1 1/2 to 2 cups thickened raspberries in pan.
- Next layer mixture of sugar, egg and 8 ounces cream cheese.
- Sprinkle remaining crumb mixture on top.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 20 minutes.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Breakfast Pastry Recipes