Raspberry Sticky Rolls
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- Juice from can of red raspberries
- 1 (16 ounce) loaf frozen bread dough, thawed
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine, softened
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 (16 1/2 ounce) can red raspberries, drained
- Topping: In a small saucepan mix together sugar and cornstarch. Gradually add
reserved raspberry juice. Cook and stir over medium heat until thickened. Set aside
to cool and pour into greased 10 x 15-inch pan.
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Rolls: On lightly floured surface, roll dough into 15 x 9-inch rectangle. Spread butter
or margarine over entire surface and sprinkle with brown sugar and raspberries.
Beginning on 15-inch side, roll up tightly, jellyroll style. Pinch edge of dough
into roll to seal well. Stretch roll to make even. Cut into 15 equal size pieces.
Place 3 across and 5 down over raspberry topping, keeping rolls slightly apart.
Let rise until double, about 35 to 45 minutes.
- Bake until golden brown, 25 to 30 minutes.
- Remove from oven and immediately invert
pan on heatproof serving platter. Let pan remain a minute or two so raspberry topping
can drizzle over rolls.
Makes 15 servings.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.