- 2 loaves frozen bread, thawed
- 2 cups firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 large box instant vanilla pudding
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Nuts (optional)
- Tear 1 loaf thawed bread into irregular pieces and place in a buttered 13 x 9-inch
pan. Sprinkle the mixture of brown sugar, pudding and cinnamon over the brad pieces.
- Tear up the second loaf of thawed bread and layer on top. Cover with a wet towel
and let rise about 4 hours.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 30 minutes.
- Turn upside down immediately.
Nuts and raisins may be added with the brown sugar