Sticky Orange Rolls
- 2 dozen brown and serve rolls
- 1 small can frozen orange juice, thawed
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup margarine
- Heat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Boil undiluted, thawed orange juice with sugar and margarine for 5 minutes. Pour
half of this syrup in a 13 x 9-inch pan or 3 round pans; put rolls into pan(s). Pour sauce over the top of the rolls as well.
- Bake for about 18 to 20 minutes. The last 10 minutes of baking, turn the rolls
over in the sauce, using tongs to turn the rolls and to coat them with the orange sauce.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.