- 1 1/2 cups spinach, shaved
- 1/2 cup bacon, diced and crisped
- 1 cup grated Jack Cheese
- 1/4 cup diced tomatoes
- 1/4 cup red onion, diced and gently sautéed
- 1 plate Idaho® russet hashbrown potatoes
- Place potatoes on oven-safe plate.
- Layer all ingredients on top of hashbrowns with cheese as the last layer.
- Bake in oven until golden brown.
Yield: 4 servings
Serving option: Top with horseradish and low-fat sour cream.
Chef’s note: For lower fat and fewer calories, use turkey bacon and low-fat Jack
Recipe courtesy of Lynn Winter, Lynn’s Paradise Café, Louisville, Kentucky.
Recipe and photo credit: Idaho Potato Commission
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.