This is a basic recipe for Breakfast Burritos.
- 2 medium-large potatoes
- garlic powder
- 1 roll chorizo
- 6 eggs, beaten with salt, pepper and a splash of milk
- Cube potatoes and fry with salt, pepper and garlic powder until
lightly brown and crispy.
- In a separate skillet cook 1 roll of chorizo. Drain the chorizo on a
paper towel but don’t wipe out the pan.
- Beat 6 eggs with salt, pepper and a splash of milk. Cook eggs in the
chorizo pan. When they’re almost done, add the cooked chorizo and
potatoes and mix well.
- Serve in warm tortillas with fresh sals.
ADD IN ANY OF THESE
- diced tomatoes
- diced jalapeno peppers
- diced onion
- diced bell pepper (color desired)
- shredded cheese
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.