Breakfast Egg Spread
A creamy hard-boiled egg spread. Pair with toasted baguette slices for a crowd-pleasing
snack or appetizer.
- 6 hard-boiled eggs, peeled
- 1/4 cup refrigerated ranch dip
- 2 tablespoons minced green onion
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped fully-cooked bacon
- Whole grain baguette slices or bagels, toasted
- Place eggs, ranch dip, green onion, salt and pepper in food processor. Pulse
until finely chopped.
- Spoon into a serving bowl.
- Top with bacon.
- Serve with toasted bagels or baguette slices.
Prep Time: 15 min | Yield: about 1 3/4 cups
Nutrition Information: Per Serving Calories: 21 Total Fat: 1g Saturated fat:
1g Polyunsaturated fat: 0g Monounsaturated fat: 0g Cholesterol: 40mg Sodium: 60mg
Carbohydrates: 0g Dietary Fiber: 0g Protein: 2g Vitamin A: 62.4IU Vitamin D: 8.8IU
Folate: 5.3mcg Iron: 0.2mg Choline: 26.9mg