Serve warm over pancakes.
- 1 (20 ounce) can unsweetened crushed pineapple, undrained
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon tapioca
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- Combine all ingredients in a medium-size saucepan; let stand 5 minutes.
- Bring to a boil over medium heat; reduce heat and simmer, stirring occasionally,
2 minutes or until thickened.
- Store sauce in refrigerator.
Yield: 2 cups
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Breakfast Spread and Syrup Recipes